Johanna Godinez was born and raised in Puerto Rico and currently lives in California.
Johanna is a beauty and major brains, she is an entrepreneur with an MBA, who has spent her life working to improve the lives of others. A Fitness Coach, Yoga Teacher and Trainer, as well as the director of a 501c3. She began modeling to help a friend with a photographers meet up and has made it her hobby and part-time business after that. “Modeling has given me an avenue to be creative in ways that I never knew I had the ability to be. It has become as much my art as a major form of expression”
On This Episode:
- Hear how Napolean Hill inspires Johanna.
- Johanna explains her first experience recognizing the power a mastermind, and how it helped the develop her first business.
- Find out the importance of breaking free of personal development tunnel vision.
- Your mind can only come up with things based on your previous knowledge and experiences.
- Find something your passionate about to pursue.
- Masterminds give you a shortcut to your solution.
“Be a value add, not a value drain.” – Brandon Straza
“Stop looking for the new normal. Create it.” – Johanna Godinez