Are you searching for graceful messages to soothe your weary soul? Are you craving gentle insights that whisk you beyond challenges and obstacles? Are you longing for someone pious to take you by the hand and lead you to enlightenment? If so…then please, do yourself an epic favor and stay the hell away from Steve Sims.
Steve is the visionary founder of Bluefish: the world’s first luxury concierge that delivers the highest level of personalized travel, transportation, and cutting-edge entertainment services to corporate executives, celebrities, professional athletes, and other discerning individuals interested in living life to its fullest.
On This Episode:
- – Hear how failures have given Steve his greatest education and how he’s been able to refine what he does by failing.
- – Learn how to get out of the way of your success.
- – Discover how to overcome your limits through mentorship.
- – Find out how to spend time at the Vatican, Buckingham Palace or the pentagon at one of Steve Sim’s Speakeasies.
- – You can learn how to be good from your failures.
- – Be cynical about absolutely everything.
- – When people ask questions, they’re baiting you to help them make a decision.
- – “My idea of hell is being in the same place next month that I was this month.”
- – “My greatest growth comes from my greatest mistakes.”
- – “Never apologize for actually succeeding.”
Connect with Steve Sims
Connect with Brandon Straza: