Lynn Thomas is the Founder of Thomas Consulting. She is a tax attorney-turned consultant who finds innovative and novel ways to create fiercely loyal clients and employees. As employees uncover their untapped potential, they become deeply engaged and excel at delighting customers. Consequently, these businesses achieve higher levels of profits, growth, and retention!
In this episode, Lynn talks about life in the world of COVID and how employees and employers can get along and make outstanding inventions and high innovation. Check it out!
[00:01 – 06:39] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Lynn Thomas
- Connect with Lynn through the links below
- Uncovering unknown superpowers
- What is a capacity mindset?
[06:40 – 30:38] You Can Be the Change Agent
- Seeing beyond the human eye, how Lynn gets her ideas
- The Problem of Corporate America
- Learning with diversity
- How learning has changed for her over the years
- Calling people outside a specific industry
- The future of employment
- Why it is too difficult to be kind and how you can do it
- How to be a Fantastic Owner and Manager
- Reconnecting with People despite the Presence of Social Media
- Leveraging Social Media to Your Advantage Now
- Do Two Uncomfortable Things Today
- Uncomfortable is the New Norm
- Listening to Everybody is Amazing
- Let’s enter Lynn’s reality
[30:39 – 42:04] What to Expect from Lynn
- What is success and how do you achieve it?
- Seeking fun and challenge
- VUCA: volatile, uncertain, complicated, ambiguous
- What Lynn is working on right now
- Actionable Items/Tips from Lynn
- Do two things that are uncomfortable every day.
- Final words
“You can prioritize. You can discuss. It gives you much more freedom.” – Lynn Thomas
“Don’t underestimate who you are, or what you can do.” – Lynn Thomas
“There’s no playbook, there’s no, there’s no answer. So you might as well make up your future before somebody else makes it up for you.” – Lynn Thomas
It’s time to Stand Up, Show Up, and Level Up! Download The Success Finder on Apple and Google Play Store.
You can connect with me, Brandon Straza, on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can move beyond your limits.