Gina L. Osborn is an expert in navigating Chaos, Crisis and Change. Having responded to catastrophic terrorist attacks and cyber hacks as an FBI Special Agent and executive, and chasing Cold War spies in the Army, Gina knows that Crises can be managed, Chaos can be controlled, and Change is inevitable. Gina serves through speaking, coaching and hosting executive round tables, VIP Days and Masterminds. She provides tools and techniques for CEOs, Entrepreneurs, and small business owners to lead effectively during a crisis, eliminate chaos before it turns into conflict and navigate change to create seamless transitions. Gina is also the host of Lead Like a Lady with Gina L. Osborn – A Real Life Podcast.
In this episode, Gina talks about how we can utilize our failure to move forward. She also gets into how your chaos that is unattended can turn into a crisis, and is rounded out by eliminating the negative self-talk internally and or tolerations we surround ourselves with. Check it out!
[00:01 – 09:47] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Gina L. Osborn
- Checkout the Success Finder App
- Check the links below
- Connect with Gina through the links below
- Gina’s superpower: helping people reach their full potential
- Gina shares a little bit about her experience as an FBI agent
- Key attributes of a coach or mentor
- How to handle failure
[09:48 –19:08] Gina and Her Experience with Self-Education
- How learning has changed for Gina over the years
- Unconventional learner
- Putting things in perspective
- Gina’s coaches and masterminds
- Big believer of mentoring
- Learning from the guests on podcasts
- Collaboration is key
- Parallels of University and Self-Education
- Importance of relationship-building
[19:09 – 28:06] What to Expect from Gina
- A success story when working with Gina
- What Gina is working on right now
- Actionable Items/Tips from Gina
- Eliminate the things that you tolerate
- Final words
“But if they were intent on going down a road, I would let them go down it because really, the best way for us to learn is through our mistakes. In fact, that’s where experience comes from.” – Gina L. Osborn
“Sometimes you just have to look at mistakes and find the blessing in it. What can I learn from it? And how can I become even more successful as a result of learning this lesson?” – Gina L. Osborn
It’s time to Stand Up, Show Up, and Level Up! Download The Success Finder on Apple and Google Play Store.
You can connect with me, Brandon Straza, on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can move beyond your limits.