Joseph James is the Founder of Creator of Purpose Through Pain. He is a former U.S. Marine and Law Enforcement veteran, business owner of Professional K9 Solutions dog training, father, motivational speaker, life coach and Podcaster. Joseph has spoken in many venues across the nation and has helped 1,000’s of people understand their purpose in life. After his wife’s battle of cancer, and the journey of pain his family went through, Joseph is now coaching people that have gone through life’s struggles, pain and trauma to help them not just find their purpose through pain but teach them to take their pain and launch them into their destiny.
In this episode, Joseph gets into why you don’t want to drain yourself in the process, and that you have to make sure that those people around you are hungry. He also talks about why you want to seek out the people that can help you when it comes to actually running a business, and adds that if you think about a business, stop procrastinating on what you think you want to happen, and just go do it to take action. Check it out!
[00:01 – 03:35] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Joseph James
- Checkout The Success Finder through the link below
- Connect with Joseph through the links below
- Joseph’s superpower: Being able to help from a place of vulnerability
[19:17 – 26:13] Joseph and His Experience with Self-Education
- How learning has changed for Joseph over the years
- No excuse to not seek for information and knowledge
- Becoming lazy because of our access to information
- Creating intent and using social media as an advantage
- Joseph’s mentors and masterminds
- Learning things from people from different aspects
- Learning to to seek help
- How to avoid missteps when investing on something
- Accepting that in business, you are going to fail
- The change the way you see the situation and information
[26:14 – 44:11] What to Expect from Joseph
- What to expect when you invest in yourself and work with Joseph
- A success story from people who worked Joseph
- Being a model for his son
[44:12 – 49:48 ] Closing Segment
- Exciting things in store for Joseph
- Actionable Items/Tips from Joseph
- Stop procrastinating and just go for it
- Final words
“In that process, I can give you enough, what I call is I give you enough to whet your tongue, but I need to make you hungry, I need you hungry to come to me.” – Joseph James
It’s time to Stand Up, Show Up, and Level Up! Download The Success Finder on Apple and Google Play Store.
You can connect with me, Brandon Straza, on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can move beyond your limits.