Nicky Billou is a champion for fathers and their children. A divorced father of 2, he has helped save over 60 families from divorce. He is also a champion for free enterprise and entrepreneurs. He is the #1 International Best Selling Author of the book: Finish Line Thinking™: How to Think and Win Like a Champion, and The Thought Leader’s Journey: A Fable of Life. Nicky is also an in-demand and highly inspirational speaker, an advisor and confidante to some of the most successful and dynamic entrepreneurs in Canada and the US, and host of the #1 podcast in the world on Thought Leadership, The Thought Leader Revolution, where he has interviewed over 270 of the world’s top Thought Leaders.
In this episode, Nicky gets into why leaders are readers. He talks about why getting into the niches and defining who you work with allows you to grow exponentially, and he also shares about how to help nurture and give children what they need based on where they are, whether it’s self education, or standard of education. Check it out!
[00:01 – 06:52] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Nicky Billou
- Checkout the Success Finder App
- Check the links below
- Connect with Nicky through the links below
- Nicki’s superpower: helping people see the best version of themselves
- What people are doing wrong
- You have to get your business right
- Handle money right away
[06:53 –16:21] Nicky and His Experience with Self-Education
- How learning has changed for Nicky over the years
- Importance of reading books
- Listen to podcasts, watch videos, and learn from experts
- Maximize the information on social media
- Nikcy’s coaches and masterminds
- Learning from reading
- Different mentors for different aspects of life
- How coaches and masterminds helped in re-setting
- The beauty of teaching something
- Parallels between standard and self education
- Having the ability to curate your own education experience
[16:22 – 23:06] What to Expect from Nicky
- A success story when working with Nicky
- What Nicky is working on right now
- Actionable Items/Tips from Nicky
- Do the 75 Hard Program by Andy Frisella
- Final words
“As a child of God, we are put here on this earth to live life as the best version of ourselves.” – Nicky Billou
It’s time to Stand Up, Show Up, and Level Up! Download The Success Finder on Apple and Google Play Store.
You can connect with me, Brandon Straza, on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can move beyond your limits.