Zahir Ismail is owner of two Beaver Tails franchises in Ontario, Canada. On this episode, he shares how masterminds have helped him through the franchise journey.
On This Episode:
- Zahir and Brandon discuss the usefulness of a traditional college education.
- Zahir explains the value of masterminds and how he has utilized them with his business.
- Learn how Zahir has structured his mastermind.
- 1. You need a community base helping you thrive.
- You need a coach with an outside perspective who can speak to you in a one-on-one format.
- Don’t act with fear. Act with confidence.