In this episode, I brought in guest Jason Pritchard. Jason is an entrepreneur, mastermind, and the founder of Pinnacle Investments LLC. He climbed the corporate ladder for 15 years and realized that there’s more to him than just receiving a high paycheck. With his experience and mindset that continues to learn, he was able to leap into real estate and start his own mastermind to impact people’s lives by providing value through self-education and more.
Let’s jump right into Jason’s story of how modern technology allows us to have free resources online that we can take advantage of to succeed in our journey and all it takes is just taking action and believing in the power of self-education.
- I introduce and welcome guest, Jason Pritchard
- Jason talks about how he got into real estate
- He spent 15 years in the corporate world
- Took a leap of faith to do something more valuable
- Jason shares how he learned to get to where he is right now
- He taught himself via podcasts, watching youtube, and more
- Not being afraid to take action
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- Utilizing social media platforms to build relationships
- If you are getting stuck and having trouble executing what’s inside your mind, Jason has some tips for you!
- Be in a group with high-performers
- Jason shares his take on the future of Masterminds for self-education
- It’s going to continue to be prevalent
- What can you expect if you enter Jason’s world?
- Jason provides value by filling in the gaps
- Whatever he discovered and learned, he is giving it all away
- You have to know what to look for
- Jason talks about what type of people are in his group
- People that are curious about how things work
- People who are on top of the food chain
- Jason talks about people attending his masterminds and meetups
- He gets surprised from what these people actually achieved
- Jason weighs in on what it takes to create success and pass it along
- When I see someone successful it motivates me
- It is easier to share other people’s win than my own
- Partnerships are important
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- Building a group and having free resources accessible to them. Developing higher-level training for those who want to step up into coaching and mentorship
- Jason shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- Regardless of what industry you are on, you should continue learning how to develop the proper mindset every single day
- Continue to invest in yourself
- Final words from me
“The people that are gonna do it; they are gonna figure out whether they get help from me or not. That’s how successful people are wired, they are gonna get through that wall one way or another.” – Jason Pritchard
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.