In this episode, I discuss a topic introduced to us by guest Greg Reid on The Mastermind Effect episode 16. That is Clues Patterns Choices (CPC) and how it correlates to your accountability and responsibility regarding your success.
Let’s dive into this episode and find out why the CPC plays a critical role in your success.
- Why CPC is essential to be successful in your partnerships
- Clues – the visible signs that someone is underperforming.
- I share a story about one of my employees
- Patterns – with all the clues you are noticing, a pattern arises
- Choices – now that there is a pattern, you’ve got to make a choice
- Make a choice between dealing with it, adjusting it, or moving on from it
- How do you keep from making the same mistakes?
“Choices, you’ve got to remember. You have a choice, and it’s okay to move on. You need to look back and make sure that you don’t continue to fall on the same pitfall.” – Brandon Straza
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.