BrEpic Communications LLC is guided by Justin Breen, who has 20+ years in the media business, has won dozens of editing and writing awards, and is an author of countless viral stories. For this episode, Justin walks us through how he connects over 60,000 people through his neural network online and how you need to look at your partnerships as investments rather than costs.
- I introduce and welcome guest, Justin Breen.
- Connect with Justin online! See the links below.
- Justin shares how he learned to get to where he is right now
- The traditional way of learning in a classroom didn’t resonate with him
- In the modern age, it’s essential to meet and learn from great and incredible people
- Justin talks about starting his business in 2017
- He made a successful company by being the “dumbest person” in the room
- Modeling his company as a genius incubator for people around the world
- Shares how he looked for mentors
- Justin talks about how masterminds have helped him through the course of his career
- Meeting people with the right brands and right mindsets
- What is Quick Start?
- Justin’s preferred forms of learning
- Reading non-fiction books
- Learn from interesting people and history
- Where do you see self-education going forward?
- Justin gives us a view of what it’s like entering his reality
- Meeting the right people is endlessly fun
- Justin talks about his family
- Preparing his kids to be entrepreneurs
- Justin talks about the people joining the groups he helped build or connect
- Justin walks us through what he thinks it takes to create success
- It’s okay to be proud of yourself
- When you show confidence, you attract other confident people
- Work with the best people on the planet
[27:16 – ] Closing Segment
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- I like to ask myself what will happen in the next 12 hours that will change my life.
- There are so many great things that happen every day that I’m enjoying that looking a year from now. It doesn’t work for me like that.
- Justin shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line.
- The thing people have gotten the most from my book is the chapter that says, “work with people that only look at things as investments, not costs.”
- Final words from me
“That’s how I built a really successful company in less than three years is just by being the dumbest person in the room and being like a sponge to talking, listening to all these great people around the world.” – Justin Breen
“When you find the right people for you, the right network for you, and what you like to do and what you’re good at. Then, it’s never work. It’s always just fun and interesting.” – Justin Breen
- Greg Reid
- Secret Knock
- Strategic Coach
- Kolbe Test
- The Leather Apron Club
- Napoleon Hill
- The Operator by Robert O’Neill
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listento our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.