In this episode, we are continuing our series around the topic of why you should hire a coach. Most people don’t hire a coach because they think they already have one. Today, here I am to share my top reasons why you and I need a coach.
- The 3 Pillars of Success
- Hanging around with the right people
- Investing in yourself
- Action through experimentation
- Top reasons why I’m hiring a COACH
- It’s time to put a swift kick in my ass.
- They keep you accountable for your actions.
- It’s time to step up and be done with the “FINANCIAL” excuses.
- Coaches help you organize your ATE.
- Actions. Thoughts. Executions.
- My final thoughts for this episode
“A coach isn’t there as an excuse taker. They’re there to help you implement massive action.” – Brandon Straza
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.