Did you know that a ROUTINE can make or break you? That is why today we’ll be talking about routines! Join me as I give some tips based on my experience that helped me develop and improve my daily routine. How to choose between what to remove and add to your routine, because if it isn’t serving you a purpose for who you want to be, you shouldn’t be doing it in the first place.
See the episode through because, in the end, I’m going to talk about the new platform we’re releasing later this year, The Success Finder.
- If you don’t have a MIND Meditation routine, you’re broken
- We’ve been built w/o knowing it that we have a routine
- Wake up each day to do a set amount of tasks
- Do your job
- I challenge you to join me on this activity
- Ask yourself, what is your routine?
- Grab a piece of paper and write down the things you do every day for 5-7 days a week.
- Look at the items that continually repeat
- Drop the repeating items that don’t serve a purpose for who you want to be
- What makes a good routine? Here’s mine:
- Wake up, smile before I open my eyes
- Don’t look at your phone
- Shake off the cobwebs and make a cup of coffee
- Once my eyes have adjusted, I pick up the book I’m currently reading
- Choose something more personal and motivational
- Take a look at the day and write down what has to be done
- Start to get ready and get our son up
- Make breakfast
- You don’t need to get through your routine step by step each hour of the day
- You can adjust and change aspects of it
- Tweak it up and keep it interesting
- I talk about the current platform that we are developing.
- The Success Finder
- To be released later this year.
- Email me if you want to be one of the early adopters. See below.
“The right routine can, and will break you.” – Brandon Straza
“For me, if I do the same thing every morning, I’ll go nuts. So, I got to have little tweaks that happen in there so I can keep it interesting in my own mind but still stay active in a positive way to get the day going.” – Brandon Straza
Be one of the first adopters of The Success Finder when it releases! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.