Motivation, combined with accountability, equals excellent results. How to detect authentic integrity? Your brand is your promise. These are just some of the golden nuggets we’ll be unpacking in this episode with our guest, Jeff Klubeck. Jeff is the founder of Get A Klu, Inc that has a mission to develop the soft skills that create strong leaders. He is also the author of Get a KLU in 52. Jeff operates his personal and professional development company based on the principles of service, the power of education, and communication tools.
- I introduce and welcome guest Jeff Klubeck.
- Connect with Jeff online! See the links below.
- Jeff shares how he learned to get to where he is right now
- He talks a bit about his background
- Adapting to online learning
- Diversity of contents
- How to keep people engaged and committed
- Who Jeff Klubeck is as an educator
- Jeff talks about the people he learned from and is currently learning from
- If you are getting stuck and having trouble executing what’s inside your mind, Jeff has some tips for you!
- Be vulnerable and open.
- Your brand is your promise.
- Jeff’s formula for solving a problem
- How to become the best hunter and how it relates to getting yourself unstuck from your problems.
- Jeff’s preferred forms of learning
- “I am a quick study.”
- Books over videos
- Learning by experience
- The future of self-education
- Jeff’s gives us his view of the direction where self-education and masterminds are headed
- Branding by association
- What can you expect if you enter Jeff’s reality?
- Expect to be heard, felt, understood.
- Be prepared to laugh a lot
- Motivation + accountability = results
- Find your purpose
- Unlock and cultivate your gifts
- Unlock your potential
- Expect to be loved and be willing to be vulnerable
- Jeff talks about people attending his masterminds and meetups
- He gets surprised by the results that these people can deliver
- Jeff weighs in on what it takes to create success and pass it along
- People aren’t defining success
- Get a vivid picture of what you want
- Peer pressure
- Growth pain
[55:03 – ] Authentic Integrity
- Authentic integrity and what it looks like from Jeff’s perspective
- How to know you are getting authentic integrity
- Know yourself
- Listen to your gut
- Jeff adds on what you can expect from entering his world.
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- I’m working on the KLUbrary. A library of my courses.
- Study digital marketing. Nurturing of tribes.
- Jeff shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- Final thoughts
“Learning is always best when the education or the educators meet the students.” – Jeff Klubeck
“Your brand is your promise to the marketplace. So, what can you promise?” – Jeff Klubeck
“The reason people are stuck is because people are thinking autobiographically. They’re thinking about themselves.” – Jeff Klubeck
“The best hunter is the person trying to be the animal.” – Jeff Klubeck
“Love is the willingness to be vulnerable so that either ourselves or beloved may grow.” – Jeff Klubeck
- Brian Tracy
- Dr. Tony Alessandra
- Tony Robbins
- Napoleon Hill
- The Leather Apron Club
- Earl Nightingale
- Louise Hay
- Funnel Magazine
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.