When starting a startup or finding a way to execute your ideas, there’s always something or someone that will discourage you from moving it forward. But always remember that the best bet you can make is to invest in yourself. So, forget the naysayer, who cares what they think? Let’s break down the walls that stop us from pushing ourselves to be the best that we can be.
Dive in with me on this episode as I share my startup journey, The Success Finder.
- We talk about having an idea and moving on it
- How do you know when you have something that you could & should move on?
- Surround yourself with the right people
- The 3 C’s: cheerleaders, crabs, challengers
- Talk about it
- This will sound illogical and maybe even silly but when you’ve really settled on what you’re building, bring it to the Universe
- When you’ve put yourself in the right circles, you’ll find people who will gravitate to the idea and know somebody that could help move it forward
- Make sure as you invest in your Startup; you also do some test marketing AWAY from your circle
- Having to be everything, everybody, the sole DRIVER
- Build on your strengths and hire your weaknesses
- You might have to borrow against credit lines, use your savings, and just take a chance, because remember, the best bet in life should be in YOURSELF
- How it started
- I had some people that said Hell Yes, WTF, and challenged me in what it would look like
- Building my team
- Built a team on Sweat Equity
- Partnered with some smart people and some that over-promised
- Started the podcast to help create real content for the Mountain in the Ocean & that will be THE SUCCESS FINDER
- Email me if you want to be one of the early adopters. See below.
“Make sure you invest in your startup and that you also do some test marketing away from [your] inner circle.” – Brandon Straza
“If you are not willing to invest and use your own money to do this, why [would] someone else in essence pay you a salary to build your dream?” – Brandon Straza
“The best bet in life should be yourself.” – Brandon Straza
Be one of the first adopters of The Success Finder when it releases! Email me at email@example.com
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.