Jeff Moore is the Founder of the Thursday Night Boardroom. He is also the Co-Founder of The Network and co-hosts the Preeminence Unleashed Podcast. In this episode, we talk about how legacy is more powerful than currency. Jeff explains preeminence and shares how you can put yourself in a position of strength during difficult times, and how masterminds enable you to pivot and go to the next level.
- I introduce and welcome the guest, Jeff Moore.
- Connect with Jeff online! See the links below.
- Jeff shares the story behind Thursday Night Boardroom
- How its format has changed over the years
- His definition of masterminds
- Jeff talks about the people who he is currently learning from
- His longtime business partner, Nic Peterson
- Family, Friends
- The core foundation of relationships
- If you are getting stuck and having trouble executing what’s inside your mind, Jeff has some tips for you!
- Jeff explains, “preeminence.”
- Putting yourself in a position of strength during difficult times
- COVID pandemic giving birth to extraordinary entrepreneurs
- With the explosion and growth of self-education, Jeff talks about where he thinks it’s headed.
- No matter how smart and good an individual, you are. You’re going to find yourself collaborating with others.
- Jeff shares a story where he and his friends won a tesla tour from a Steve Sims book promotion.
- The POWER of a Mastermind
- What can you expect if you enter Jeff’s reality?
- Be ready to bring everything you’ve got
- The spirit of TRUE Masterminds
- Jeff shares stories of people from his mastermind
- Their successes after joining
- Jeff weighs in on overcoming the “fear of success.”
- The 5 Levels of Failure
- The ability to fail
- The willingness to fail
- The eagerness to fail
- To fail bigger and faster.
- Fail exponentially
- What are you working on right now that’s going to take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- I’m going back to my base to the foundation.
- Jeff shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- “Your own process is the only process that’s going to work.”
- Final thoughts
“Wisdom comes from multiple experiences.” – Jeff Moore.
“Great relationships start with safety, and it’s being safe in your vulnerability. To be able to be safe around somebody is the cornerstone or the foundation of any relationship.” – Jeff Moore
“To self-guide our education and try to do it on our own, you’re going to get to a level, and no matter what happens, you are gonna find yourself involved in a collaboration.” – Jeff Moore
“Your dreams will die with you, but your impact will live on through the people you inspired by the life you chose to live.” – Jeff Moore
- Preeminence Unleashed Podcast
- Windshield University
- Nightingale Conant
- Tony Robbins
- The Ultimate Business Mastery Summit
- Gary Vaynerchuck
- Vince Reed
- Steve Sims
- I Love Marketing Podcast
- The Mastermind Effect Ep. 14 – Pat Carney
- Go For No! by Richard Fenton
- Acres of Diamonds by Earl Nightingale
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.