I think one of the best ways to build credibility is to partner with a brand that already has it. So, what do you look for in a partnership?
- Let’s look at Brands that are doing it today
- The recent Travis Scott and McDonald’s partnership
- Did McDonald’s need to partner with Travis?
- What does this partnership mean to you, and how can you implement something similar?
- Find a complement in your space
- Don’t forget to check out the updated website for the podcast.
- I’ve also loved the emails we’ve been getting in regards to The Success Finder.
- Be an early adopter of The Success Finder!
“Find a complement in your space and essence the peanut butter to your jelly.” – Brandon Straza
“It’s just not that easy, but you need to find a way to bring value, and the key here is value that others aren’t currently bringing them in that space.” – Brandon Straza
“What do we need to bring to the table? Well, something they aren’t getting elsewhere. We need to be a value add as opposed to a value drain in that partnership and bring a new audience along with a platform that helps highlight their unique ability.” – Brandon Straza
Be one of the first adopters of The Success Finder when it releases! Email me at email@example.com
Check out the new and updated website for the podcast at https://podcast.thesuccessfinder.com/.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.