Dr. Jessica Louie is a doctor of pharmacy by trade. During her career, Jessica experienced burnouts, and wanting to solve this problem; she decided to declutter her life with the help of the KonMari method. Seeing a problem that needs fixing in the healthcare industry, she started Clarify Simplify Align and The Burnout Doctor Podcast to help fellow pharmacists thrive instead of being in survival mode.
- I introduce and welcome the guest, Dr. Jessica Louie.
- Connect with Jessica online. See the links below.
- Building Clarify Simplify Align
- The story behind Clarify Simplify Align
- Decluttering your life to relieve stress and avoid burnout
- The mentors in Jessica’s journey
- Jessica talks about the mentors that have helped her throughout her journey and how she discovered them.
- If you are getting stuck and having trouble executing what’s inside your mind, Jessica has some tips for you!
- Surround yourself with high-performers that’re there to help and support you to be a better version of yourself.
- The direction where self-education is headed
- Jessica talks about what you can expect when you enter her reality
- Jessica weighs in on what it takes to create success
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- Growing our community and offering more niche type opportunities
- The podcast just turned 1, continuing it in its 2nd year.
- Jessica shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- Bring joy to your everyday life.
- Ask yourself these 3 questions each morning:
- What is one thing I can get excited about today?
- What is something that may stress me out today? But bring your best self to that situation.
- Who is someone I can surprise with a note, gift, or thank you today?
- Final thoughts
“Life is very short. We really want to not have regrets in life, not always put work first for most of our life.” – Dr. Jessica Louie
“Many times, when we invest money into things, we’re much more likely to show up as our best self and move forward in our lives.” – Dr. Jessica Louie
“My philosophy is really cultivating joy at work, and that goes hand-in-hand with joy in life.” – Dr. Jessica Louie
You can connect with Dr. Jessica on her website https://drjessicalouie.com/. Listen to her podcast, The Burnout Doctor Podcast.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.