You can understand people by simply looking at how they behave. Human behavior hacker Susan Ibitz of Human Behavior Lab has been hacking people for 27 years. Susan talks a little bit about her background, including being dyslexic, studying psychology, and producing a TV show. In this episode, she introduces hacking, which includes face reading, personality assessments, micro-expressions, body language, deception detection, statement analysis, and forensic.
- I talk briefly about valuable information that you can take advantage of in this episode.
- I introduce and welcome our guest Susan Ibitz.
- Connect with Susan. See the links below.
- Susan shares how she learned to get to where she is right now
- Susan talks about her background
- Think outside the box learning
- Learn more from people than books
- Susan talks about the people she learned from and is currently learning from
- How she found her mentors
- Susan’s guide to finding the right mentors:
- Learn who you want to learn from
- Make sure everything you are putting in your brain is equally important to what you’re putting in your body.
- Stuck and having trouble executing what’s inside your mind? Susan has some tips for you!
- Adapting to the “new normal.”
- Never ask a compulsive question.
- Susan shares her view on the future of self-education and masterminds
- Knowledge not taught in school
- Learning from mentors
- Finding someone that compliments you
- Things to expect when you enter Susan’s reality:
- Adult education needs to be fun
- Learn how to see others better
- Learn how to communicate
- What you see is what you get
- Susan talks about her line of work
- Susan talks about the people attending her meetups
- Surprised by what they can achieve after getting mentored
- Susan weighs in on what it takes to create success and pass it along
- Push people to do what they love
- Have meaning
- Why people don’t want to talk about success
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- Pushing the message of the importance of masks in this pandemic
- Susan shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- Listen to understand
- Final thoughts
“You can give everybody everything they want, but your time and your knowledge is something that cannot be replicated.” – Susan Ibitz
“The WAIT: You can decide where you’re gonna go and when you wanna learn.” – Susan Ibitz
“You need to pick your battles.” – Susan Ibitz
You can connect with Susan through the following:
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.