This episode is a different solo show as we talk about Partnerships in regards to my wife. Now Partnerships can come in different forms, friends, family, spouses, business partners, significant others. You name it, and it can be there.
I think that I wouldn’t be who I am or where I’m at without my wife, Angela Straza. So why is it that the right partner can change everything?
- I share the story of how I met my wife
- Some of the things I was looking for in my partner:
- Are they a good person?
- Can they take care of themselves without you?
- Do you have a similar mission, vision, and value?
- Are you a better person with this partner?
- Will they make you laugh?
- Are you attracted to them not only physically but also intellectually?
- Will they challenge you?
- The “Communication Ring”
- Remember the following when you hit bumps, big or small:
- The other person isn’t in your head, let alone at the point in the conversation you’ve decided to bring them into
- It’s better to let them know what’s truly going on in your business & personal day as opposed to shutting your partner out.
- By communicating with your partner, they can see it from a different perspective (remember, you’ve been sitting on something all day or even longer & that can cloud your opinion)
- The idea that blossomed from our relationship
- I read my love letter for my dear wife, Angela Straza
“Hey, if you’re going to talk the talk, either do it or stop acting as if you can build something. ‘Shit or get off the pot.'” – Angela Straza
“We need those challengers, the people that push us to become better than we were the day before.” – Brandon Straza
“We have laughed together, cried together, and moved forward together. There were times when we questioned what we would do next, but never have I questioned my love for you.” – Brandon Straza
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.