Austin McCulloh is a serial entrepreneur, as he was the President of Supercorn Tutoring, which taught English to 700+ Chinese children. He is the Principal Consultant of Austin McCulloh Advising, which he hopes to one day become the #1 Human Capital consulting firm in the world.
- I introduce and welcome the guest, Austin McCulloh.
- Connect with Austin. See the links below.
- Austin shares how he learned to get to where he is right now
- A world of “Accessibility” rather than “Knowledge Acquisition.”
- Network with people who take action and have the results you want
- Austin talks about the influencer he learned from and played a significant role in becoming who he is today.
- Are you feeling stuck and having trouble executing your ideas? Here are Austin’s tips for you!
- Share your thought with someone you can trust
- Have the humility to say what your problems are
- Have clarity of what your goals are
- Austin shares his view on the explosion of self-education and where he sees it’s going.
- What can we expect when we enter your reality?
- Consistently moving forward
- Austin talks about the work they do in Austin McCulloh Advising.
- People have their own way of surprising us. Austin shares stories of the people he helped that surprised him with their results.
- Austin weighs in on what it takes to create success and pass it along.
- Reflect on what you really want
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- I want to scale up my business.
- Austin shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- Take at least 5-15 mins to be shut out of the world and slow down.
- Final thoughts
“We’re in a world not of knowledge acquisition, which of course that helps, but more of a – accessibility. So being able to easily find information that you’re looking for.” – Austin McCulloh
“You need to have the humility to say what your problems are because if people don’t know what your problems are, they’re not able to help you.” – Austin McCulloh
“We all have tremendous potential; it doesn’t matter who it is.” – Austin McCulloh
“When you know yourself, that’s when you can actually live a life that you want to live.” – Austin McCulloh
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.