In this episode, we will talk about the fear of failure. I also talk about how important it is to overcome your fear of rejection, your fear of the word NO. Most of us are stuck because we are not willing to fail forward. I myself had a fair share of that fear, but only by overcoming that will you be able to reach greater heights.
Let’s dive into this episode and learn how you can overcome your fear of the word NO, fail forward and survive.
- The Pillars of Success
- Hanging out with the right people
- The willingness to invest in yourself
- Taking action through experimentation
- Most people are afraid of failing forward because of their fear of the word NO
- I share my own experience of being scared of failing forward
- Be willing to get over and hear the word NO
- If everyone had a good sales pitch or great idea, we’d get nowhere
- NO is just another way to learn how to refine what you’re pitching
- Learn your NO
- Is it just the wrong time, wrong place; GENERIC NO?
- Is it a MAYBE NO?
- Is it a HARD NO?
- If you get a NO, you’re either asking the wrong QUESTION or wrong PERSON: There are multiple ways to get into the house; it doesn’t always have to be through the FRONT DOOR.
- Final words from me
“You’ve got to be willing to hear the word NO. NO is just another way to help you refine the pitch that you are giving, or the sale that you are giving, or the offer that you are giving. You should always wanna be a master of your craft, and hearing the word NO is a great way to get there.” – Brandon Straza
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.