In this episode, I brought in guest Greg Reid. Greg is an entrepreneur, filmmaker, keynote speaker, and #1 best-selling author. Greg founded Secret Knock in 2007, the #1 networking event in the world. He has dedicated his life to helping others achieve the ultimate fulfillment of finding and living a life of purpose.
Let’s dive into Greg’s story of how surrounding yourself with the right people who have accomplished what you want to accomplish can help you attract the success story you desire.
- I introduce and welcome guest, Greg Reid
- Connect with Greg online. Follow him on these platforms (see links below)
- Greg talks about how learning has changed for him over the years
- Shares who he is currently learning from and how he found them
- Greg talks about how masterminds have helped him in his career
- Surround yourself with positive, like-minded people that have the results you want for yourself
- People are attracted to specificity.
- Greg talks about the learning formats he prefers and why
- Differentiates mentors and coaches
- Audiobooks and video clips
- What you should expect when joining Secret Knock
- Greg talks about the people attending his masterminds and meetups
- The surprises these people give him with what they achieved
- Greg weighs in on what it takes to be successful
- Go towards your fear rather than running away from it
- What are you working on right now that’s gonna take place in the next 12 months that really excites you?
- My TV Show. Wake Up and Crush It
- Greg shares amazing tips and tricks that will help you get in front of the line
- Clues Patterns Choices (CPC) – accountability and responsibility for everything that happens
- Final words from me
“I believe in surrounding yourself, again, with people that actually accomplished what they are talking about.” – Greg Reid
“I think the biggest fears today is the fear of the unknown.” – Greg Reid
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Frank Shankwitz
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Wish Man
- Power of Proximity by Greg Reid
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.