In this episode, I will talk about how important it is for you to continue learning and continue to grow. Most people think that when they graduate, that’s it. They think they have everything they need to succeed but that is not always the case. Let me tell you how powerful it is for you to be willing to invest in yourself because I know one day, you will win on your journey!
Let’s dive into this episode and find out the 5 ways that you can invest in yourself right now.
- I talk briefly about the great value that we are about to unpack on this episode
- Willingness to invest in yourself
- Find a group of like minded people
- You’re the average of the 5 people you surround yourself with
- Listen to a podcast
- We use podcasts to get Enjoyment, Insight, Action Taking and Reality
- Podcasts will help you take massive action on what you need to do to succeed
- According to Forbes Magazine, 90% of the world’s data is generated. See link to the article below
- Hire a coach/mentor
- I’ve invested somewhere around 50k through coaching/mentorship
- Steve Sims said, “Can you AFFORD NOT TO DO IT?”
- Increase your health & wellness
- Eating better, what you put in your body but also everything we’ve talked about is a form of wellness
- What you put in your body and mind has a huge effect on your success
- Join a Mastermind
- This will cost you money but it’s gonna be worth it
- You will fail so many times and that’s okay. What’s important is you get back up on your feet and this will test your willingness to succeed
- Joining a mastermind will help you grow your network and give you the opportunity to hang out with smarter people
- Find the right Mentors for you
- Episode Takeaways
- Final words from me
“What you put in your body, and what you put in your mind has a huge effect on what you’re able to accomplish.” – Brandon Straza
- How Much Data Do We Create Every Day? – Forbes Website Article
- The Mastermind Effect Episode 5 – Three Pillars of Success
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to become a master of their own mind by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
You can connect with me on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can live past beyond your limits.