Sean is the Co -Founder of Sales Ascenders. He is a serial entrepreneur and has owned five different businesses. His strengths come from nearly two decades of studying communication, business, and professional sales, as well as tireless hard work. After years of testing, tweaking, and successfully growing a few businesses on his own, Sean has helped guide 4 additional organizations into the 8-figures. All the battle-field tested methods that he uses are part of the core of the Sales Ascenders Selling Systems & their proprietary Ascension Selling Method. With his unique ‘get-it-done’ mentality and a massively supportive team he stays relentlessly focused on solving the revenue problem for business owners so they can experience the growth and success they deserve.
In today’s episode, Sean talks about the rules of the game when it comes to selling and gets into why me, why you, why this, why now. Sean also gives you the secret sales sauce when it comes to building out your program. Check it out!
[00:01 – 11:39] Opening Segment
- I introduce our guest, Sean Malone
- Connect with Sean through the links below
- Sean talks about the problems he solves through his services
- Helping people to be good sales people
- Grateful, Ask, Me, End (GAME method)
- Learning the science behind sales
[11:40 – 36:22] Sean and His Experience with Self-Education, coaches, and masterminds
- How learning has changed for Sean over the years
- Why me, why you, why this, why now?
- Finding the opportunity to get on the conversation
- Finding the right coach and the right mastermind
- Maximizing your strength
- 55% is body language
- What it’s like to work with Sean
- From nothing to get six figures
- Simplifying something and seeing the value out of it
- Parallels of traditional and self education
- The ideas of entrepreneurial community are the ones that are changing the word
[11:40 – 36:22] Closing Segment
- The Purpose behind the Clean Water Program
- Having a bigger vision than your company
- Great talking point
- Secret Sauce behind the Sales Ascenders
- Managing the “mess” in “messenger”
- Simplifying and making more sales
- Actionable Items/Tips from Sean
- Have conviction or confidence
- Have persistence
- Be consistent
- Final words
“If you can describe the problem that you solve better than anyone else, people will naturally assume you have the answer, period, and that’s really powerful.” – Sean Malone
“Intentionally go above and beyond with my energy levels.” – Sean Malone
It’s time to Stand Up, Show Up, and Level Up! Download The Success Finder on Apple and Google Play Store.
You can connect with me, Brandon Straza, on LinkedIn, Instagram, or send me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to get in touch and talk more about personal development and how you can move beyond your limits.